Grand Canyon Tent
The Indiana is an extremely reliable, roomy and light group tent for up to eight people.
The traditional, but here interpreted in a modern way, tepee structure with only one central pole can be pitched very quickly. This proven design offers reliable protection also in very bad weather.
The Indiana is suitable for tent camps as well as challenging and longer tours, where weight is not a problem, but reliability and lots of space are a requirement. A lot of people can be accommodated here.
- Raised floor tray
- zip closure on the outer tent
- mosquito nets on the interior tent and on the ventilation panels
- three ventilation panels to the side of the outer tent
- one ventilation panel in the roof
- taped seams
- reinforced seams on areas of heavy usage
- additional guy ropes
- standing height
- very easy and fast to pitch