Grand Canyon Tent
A spacious tent for a small family. Comfortable for up to 3 people.
The Helena 3 is secure, roomy accommodation on trips, which is also suitable for more challenging, longer tours.
The family tent with a very sturdy tunnel design is easy to pitch and comfortable to use – and also owing to the large amount of space on offer it is the optimal solution for longer camping holidays with a small family.
A suspended interior tent creates two separate sleeping cabins and a private environment for three people.
The large living area offers sufficient space for a table and chairs, luggage and equipment, to cook and spend time together. This means you can also enjoy spending time together in bad weather in the dry.
- Interior tent with two separate sleeping cabins for three people
- raised floor tray, zip closures
- mosquito nets on the interior tent and on the door for good ventilation
- ventilation panels in the outer tent
- taped seams
- seams reinforced in areas of heavy usage
- two storage pockets in the sleeping cabins of the interior tent
- hook for a lamp
- zip opening for electricity cable
- two organisers with pockets for small items
- additional guy ropes
- standing height
- easy to pitch