Grand Canyon Tent
Dome and tunnel tent in one. If the sun won’t come out the spacious porch area will keep you comfortable and dry.
The Fraser is an extremely roomy tent in a successful and easily combined tunnel, dome design
The tent is divided into a sleeping and living area. While the sleeping area is accommodated in the tunnel, the tent part with the dome offers a generous amount of space and standing height for the living area.
It is easy to find space here for a table and chairs with still enough space to store equipment and luggage.
The Fraser is particularly suitable for challenging and longer tours.
It is much more pleasant and relaxed during longer periods of rain with so much space.
- Interior tent with room for three people to sleep
- raised floor tray on the interior tent
- zip closures on the outer tent
- mosquito nets on the interior tent for good ventilation
- two ventilation panels in the outer tent
- taped seams
- seams reinforced in areas of heavy usage
- two storage pockets
- additional guy ropes
- sitting or standing height
- easy for two people to pitch